Candidates seeking admission to the Course should be:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification). We seek student from a wide range of backgrounds, namely, Design, Plastic Arts, Performance, Music, Informatics, Information Systems, Multimedia, Comunication Sciences, just to name a few;
- Holders of an overseas undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in the above mentioned, or similar areas, awarded in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a European or other State adhering to this process; or
- Holders of an overseas qualification that is recognised as satisfying the objectives of an undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in the above mentioned or similar areas, by the Course Steering Committee; or
- Holders of a professional, academic, scientific Curriculum Vita that is recognised, by the Course Steering Committee, as testifying to the capacity of a candidate to satisfactorily undertake this period of study.
Number of Places
The number of places on offer for academic year 2016/2017 is 15.
The minimum number of places for the Course to take place is 12.
Selection of Candidates
The selection of candidates will be undertaken by the Course Management Committee in accordance with the conditions and criteria for selection in place, as follows:
- Final classification of the undergraduate degree (first one in case of more than one)
- Other relevant degrees/diplomas obtained by the candidate;
- Professional experience related to the area of the Course;
- Academic, scientific and technical-professional Curriculum Vitae.
In order to fully evaluate the interests of candidates for the Course or to clarify any doubts that may arise during the selection process and ranking of the candidates, individual interviews may be arranged for candidates and conducted by the Course Management Committee.
For the most updated information on the procedures for course enrollment, check here: http://candidaturas.alunos.uminho.pt
An early enrollment phase is open from May 19th to June 9th, 2016
A second enrollment phase is open from August 26th to September 5th, 2016 .